Monday, December 12, 2011

What should I do? I can not focus or do my work properly. Pls help me?

I am working with AID agency since 4 years now. I am working with the Technical Unit as Data analyst. I worked in Hazardous area like Dafur region for 2 years and Somalia. After 3.5 years of working the field my former boss decided to transfer to HQ and he promised me of promotion.


When I got to HQ I found out that my former boss actually promoted me to become Support and Training officer for the whole technical Unit but he didn鈥檛 increase my salary.


Now I have new tasks and I am still getting the same salary as data analyst which it鈥檚 stressing me out and the bad part here that there was new guy who joined the GQ recently and he got promoted in short period.


What should I do? I can not focus or do my work properly because I鈥檓 feeling that my work credit is taking by someone.


In our technical unit, I am the only staff who been in field and has experience in hazardous operations and I have multi-skills in different technical area which none of technical staff have and the worse thing I am the only female among 75 males.|||I had the same issue with my past employer. I was given what they said was a promotion and never got a raise! I was so unhappy I began to look for another position. When you are unhappy somewhere it effects your work! Don't stay in a situation that you are unhappy at it will just cause more problems.|||Hi, after reading your problems, I feel so pitty you. In my opinion, I think the best way to help you is that you should write a complain or request letter!. Tell them like you have quoted in this question, tell them about your problems,....and ask them to increase your salary...

Report Abuse


|||not focusing on your work is a sign of stress and potential depression. you need to to air your feelings, if you can safely as it is clearly making you unhappy.





your body has a way of telling you when something is not right.





good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment