Thursday, December 15, 2011

Should I make a return to basketball?

I am 6'1, 185 pounds, fourteen years old, strong, and feel like I do, but then I don't, I played for an elite AAU team in my region, that travels to the Gauchos in NY. I was going to play for my Varisty team in my school, until I transferred, and then went to a different high school, in which I decided not to play...





Career Best:


32 Points in a game when I was 10


12 Rebounds in a game when I was 12


Made 60 out of 65 free throws, made 36 straight until I missed one.


I look like an All-American when I play with independently, like 21, but when I play games like 5-on-5, it's like I get a bit excited with the ball or nervous basicly.|||based on you stats go ahead bro if your that good and if you want to play play its what you want and it doesnt matter what anybody else thinks i think you should go back and you will do fine in a game because your older so give it a shot|||Don't think, just do. Enjoy it, have fun.|||no

No comments:

Post a Comment