Thursday, December 15, 2011

Has anyone else gotten this email?

I'm pretty positive that it's fake. I just wanna know how they got my address and if I will get a virus





Dearest,





I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart.My name is Miss Jessica N.John Garang,24yrs old,


female and I held from South Sudan.I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart.My father


Dr.John Garang was the former army controlled a large part of the southern regions of the country,South Sudan for


Decentralization.My father Dr.John Garang and including other top Military officers and top government officials


had been on board when the helicopter crashed on 15 Aug 2005 after three weeks as Sudan's first vice-President,


John Garang was killed in a helicopter crash in southern Sudan on his way back from Uganda.








After the burial of my father,my uncle conspired and sold my father's properties to one Chinease Expatriate and


live nothing for me.One faithful morning,I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have


deposited huge amount of money in one bank in SENEGAL DAKAR with my name as the next of kin.I traveled to SENEGAL


DAKAR to withdraw the money so that I can start a better life and take care of myself.On my arrival,the Branch


manager of the Bank whom I met in person told me that my father's instruction to the bank was the money be release


to me only when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas.











I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him


to the Bank for transfer of the money to his bank account overseas.I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and


I believe that you will not betray 聽my trust.But rather take me as your own sister.Though you may wonder why I am so


soon revealing myself to you without knowing you,well,I will say that my mind convinced me that you may be the true


person to help me.More so,I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because


my uncle have threaten to assassinate me.The amount is (($7.6 Million)) and I have confirmed from the bank in SENEGAL.


You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country.








However,you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies.It is my


intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your


establishment.As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately.In the light


of the above,I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction


sincerely.Please do keep this only to your self.I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am affraid of


my weaked uncle who has threatened to kill me.Reply email jjohngerang@yahoo.com.hk








Sincerely yours,


Miss Jessica N.John Garang.|||These are called Inheritance Scams

Theyve been going around for years.

Look at the search match on this scam.

http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0oG鈥?/a>



The email address

Yahoo.com.hk --- hk= Hong Kong|||Can you say SPAM? It's pure garbage! I get these and just hit the delete button. I understand they get email addys by 'phishing'.|||It's fake. I get those all the time from various widows with rich banker husbands who died, various generals trying to smuggle funds out of various countries and even one from BMW of Britain saying I'd won $1M.





They're usually generated email addresses and I'm guessing that a good percentage of them bounce due to the email being non-existent.





You're not going to get a virus from those kinds of emails as they're really trying to find suckers to send them money.





Just delete them.

No comments:

Post a Comment