Monday, December 12, 2011

What neighborhoods are decent in South Seattle?

Im looking to move to Seattle next year and need to study up. I recently took a trip out there and loved it. It was like night and day from where I live now (Ghetto in California). Being that I live in California, I can't realistically visit the area to scope out the prospects until I get closer to my move date. I'm looking to transfer Schools but my only options are Everett or South Seattle. I'm not knocking Everett but I would much rather live closer to the city. I can be persuaded to move to Everett, though. Kinda have my hopes set on something in South/West Seattle. If there isn't anything decent in that region ( I already live in one ghetto, not really looking to move into another) the Everett option might pique my interest.





Really the only things I care about are the quality of life around the area and actually being able to do some kind of random activity. As great as an area may be, it doesn't mean anything if its in the Boonies and there is nothing to do. Lastly, Pricing is a non factor.|||Seward Park, Columbia City, Lakewood neighborhoods! Leschi is nice as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment