Monday, December 12, 2011

Job Hunting in US and EU?

Surprise! My company let us all go on an extended unpaid vacation :)


What places would you suggest for job-hunting here in the US and in the EU for a 3D computer artist? I have a work visa that can transfer and am a EU citizen, so both places are viable options.





I'm profficient with 3d studo Max, Photoshop, rigging assets, got a bit of Flash experience and am a really cool guy. Really, I swear! :P





I've been looking at monster.com but was wondering if anyone knows of any region-specific or industry-specific sites out there.





Thanks!|||About job Hunting can be read in http://universal-good-blog.blogspot.com/?q=job%20Hunting|||I will help you get a job online.Please feel free to contact me.sabiyalsaghir_30@yahoo.com.I'll help.

No comments:

Post a Comment