Monday, December 12, 2011

Schools I'm thinking of?

2 issues.





issue 1:


where sould I go for highschool?





choice1: ghetto school, I might get shot, but really close, one of the best robotics teams I've ever heard of, I'll be with my "friends" (I hate them, they hate me, but we're super close, for reasons I don't really understand)





choice2: snobby school, went to elementary in their partner school, I was bullied to death (but elementary's pretty insignificant, right?) but I have less of a chance of getting raped there, the only problems they have are drinking, and parents that go "I work at ****, I can sue you"


but I will be with one of my REAL friends, she isn't easily swayed by other people's opinions, but she's not one of those narcissistic emo chicks that take pictures of themselves all the time, I look up to her even though she's younger than me by a year XD but she's waaay more mature than I could be in the next year :D





so where do I go?








issue 2:


my middle school's partner school is closing down. and that's where we keep all the kids that would probably shoot me (weak, chink girl)


and I'm thinking about going to a different middle school that my friend is going to. (the nice one)


I know that if you transfer to another school, they probably don't give you an elective, or just pick one at random. And we already have our electives set up for next year, and I also want to be in robotics at my school.





but next year, all my friends, are changing schools because they don't want to get shot :)


I can't just go to where they're going because it's out of my reach.


Now, if I go to the school my other friend (the nice one) is going, I heard it was better, and no chance of being shot and I'll be really happy.





so: if I stay, I might get shot, but I'll be in my fav art class, and the robotics team (robotics will help me if I'm going to the ghetto highschool, but their robotics team is supposed to be one of the best in the region); if I go, I'll be really happy, with friends that don't cuss me out when I do something wrong, I'll be safer, I'm less likely to be as sad as I already am at my current school.





I congratulate you if you've read this far, and I admire you, if you actually care :]





(sadistic comments, and sarcastic jokes are enjoyed, as long as they're related to the question)|||I go to a ghetto school, and honestly if they don't see you you won't get shot.|||Both schools suck, I guess I would pick the second option though :/





Do what you think is right, it's your choice in the end.|||snobby school.

No comments:

Post a Comment