Thursday, December 8, 2011

Am I experiencing Precognitive Dreaming?

dreams I dreamed in the past 3 weeks also have similarities to other events that occurred in reality after the fact. In one of the dreams, as I remember details, they also have somewhat of a significance of things within the past 2 weeks. Lots of the things in my dreams and the details have surfaced in one form or another. My dreams haven't been so vivid and memorable in ages. Is this some sort of visionary/precognitive dreaming I am receiving about my future?





Dream #1: I am in Eastern Europe. I meet 6 beautiful girls, and 1 of them in particular becomes my official girlfriend. Other details in the dream stood out a lot.


Dream #2: I escape a prison/cage and then I escape capture from a prison guard. Then I am playing the lottery numerous times and win. Cash is every, and in my wallet, I have thousands upon thousands.


Dream #3: I am in an area. I find a way to get into a secure place that is impenetrable. I get help from different things, including a Snake and Dragon of the Chinese Zodiac, and I am able to steal a lot of gold and silver. I conceal it. However, I see two people with authorities trying to investigate it, and they get other people involved. I remember some were like Chinese soldiers and international soldiers. They can't prove anything or make me talk. I am free to go and leave my luxury high rise. Then, I see them continuing to watch me as I am walking outside. I begin to run and go through doors. I open many but some are blocked but I find other doors. Then I reach one and I open it. I then am in front of a new school, and shortly after, I meet a cheerleader and she and I instantly become friends once we meet. I also remember it was shady and the sun was setting as I entered the open doors and met her.





This past week:


Monday: I find a field I am interested in and now I begin to plan to pursue education for a degree program. I am escaping entering something I do not enjoy and no longer feel trapped.


Tuesday: I choose numbers for the lotto, but didn't play'em. Would've won $700 dollars.


Wednesday: A girl messages me. I never had any girl ever show an interest in me even though I have attractive looks. Now I believe in people again and no longer think everyone is shallow. I would have won another $600 if I played other numbers.


So I am going to play the lotto again.





Other facts are I have wanted an E. European girlfriend for the past 4 years but am still working and earning money to make it possible.





The Escaping a cage/prison %26amp; evading a security/prison guard: I got out of something that was making me feel trapped.


The cash and numerous lotto winnings: Good luck, coming prosperity, and winning the lotto.


Eastern European Girlfriend and the 5 other girls: Love in the future and relationships. Possibly learning a new language from the region.





There are other things but those are the major ones. Aspects of them already came true, and other details have surfaced. I dreamed them around 2 weeks ago, now they are sort-of coming true. I got out of feeling trapped, I have been having exceptionally good luck, I see international soldiers on the news because of the recent tragedy, the gold and cash represents the wealth I am/would've won from playing my numbers, the girlfriend represents my future girlfriend, the 5 other girls represent other significant girls, the new school represents my transfer. Not talking to anyone represented me lying to myself and to my family. The Snake and Dragon of the Chinese Zodiac have significance to the other events I am experiencing. Me being able to conceal things represents how I am able to hide things from the people in my life and my secretive nature.





But the dreams occurred 3 weeks ago before all these things began to occur and most of these events have been occurring in the same order as they appeared in the dreams.





None of my dreams ever were so vivid, memorable, (especially after 2 weeks) and none ever had aspects surface into reality.





What are everyone else's thoughts?|||Job 33 (Amplified Bible) 14For God [does reveal His will; He] speaks not only once, but more than once, even though men do not regard it [including you, Job]. 15[One may hear God's voice] in a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls on men while slumbering upon the bed,


16Then He opens the ears of men and seals their instruction [terrifying them with warnings],


Prophetic Dreams





Prophetic dreams, also referred to as precognitive or psychic dreams, are dreams that seemingly foretell the future. One rational theory to explain this phenomenon is that your dreaming mind is able to piece together bits of information and observation that you may normally overlook or that you do not seriously consider. In other words, your unconscious mind knows what is coming before you consciously piece together the same information.


a prophetic dream, you see the future through your dream. It is difficult to determine that a dream is prophetic because we can only confirm such a dream after it has taken place. Even then, we only hear of the success stories. There are so many other dreams that do not come true. Thus, prophetic dream may just be mere coincidences.





In the science world, it is believed that psychic powers do not exist. Scientists rationalize that dreams that seemingly come true may actually be a suggestion or guide for you to follow, thus


making it seem as if the dream is coming true. You are willing it to be true. Another argument is that you may have a tendency to self-edit your dream to match the outcome. Because dreams are so easily forgotten, your memory of the dream may not be accurate. Still another theory is that your dreaming mind is able to piece together bits of information faster that your conscious mind. Your mind is able to see what will happen based on information that it has already collected.





Still, there are believers that dreams can indeed predict or foretell the future. Prophetic dreams are linked to major disasters, wars, assassinations, accidents, lottery numbers or even with winning horse race. Such dreams have helped solve crimes. In history, Abraham Lincoln was said to have dreamt of his own body laying in a coffin two weeks before he his assassination. British engineer, John Dunne dreamt of the eruption of a volcano in France which came true.





Having a prophetic dreams suggests that you are experiencing anxiety and that you are expressing a desire for certainty in the future. You are looking to your dream to help you make an important decision or to reassure you that you are on the right path.|||It's just normal. Dreams do tell you about your life (not necessarly your futur but how your life goes) to be a precognitive dreaming it has to be EXACTLY has it was in your dream. You just paid more attention to your dreams in the past few weeks that's why you feel like you had premonitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment