Thursday, December 15, 2011

How effective is washing hands with running water alone in washing off germs/bacteria/viruses?

In general, I tend to just wash my hands and stuff. I already posted a question elsewhere but I want to ask it differently. So, I was in the shower feeling nauseated so I stick my fingers down my throat and try to puke up, not much came out. Throat was just sore at this point. So, I wash up a little more, scrub my nether regions and well, I have warts and am gettin treated for it now. So, I don't think to much, just run the shower over my hands for a few seconds and then go to relieve myself of the nauseating feeling and stick my fingers down my throat and upon realisation that I used the same hands to scrub down there and my throat, I really felt dizzy. I'm scared abt the possibility of transferring the virus. So, how effective is washing off viruses with simply running water? How high are the chances of transmission this way?|||yes - you have to use soap and water to wash. water by itself is ineffective.|||just soap and water is all you need,but hey i don't think you gave your self warts in your throat.Next time you feel nauseated don't try and trow up.your body knows when it needs to trow up no need to force it.

No comments:

Post a Comment