Thursday, December 15, 2011

The governor generals foot guards...?

I want to join a reserve unit based out of Montreal I had heard that they were stationed there. I want to go to McGill University, and I want to be part of a reserve unit for work. I went to their site, but I’m not sure what I’m looking for. I live in the gatineau region at the moment (gr11) next year I’ll be in cegep. I plan to join a regiment here and get transferred to one in Montreal once I'm out of cegep. First, is this do-able? Second, is there a specific time to sign up? Where when and how. And third, what are the trades in the army infantry force? Communications seems interesting. I have a friend in that field. So where can I go to get into that? Basically, what I’m asking is, where do I start? (if it's not the gg foot guards, then the Canadian grenadier guards or the black watch. I just like the sound of "governor generals foot guards")|||Are there a whole lot of people who wish to steal the Governor General's feet?|||sure

No comments:

Post a Comment