Monday, December 12, 2011

Help! How do I get these Regions OD fees reversed?

On March 10th, I had $94 in the bank.I made some purchases late in the day on the 11th that ended up being a total of $97. I quickly made a transfer deposit of $40 the same day. I had an overdraft fee charged to my account that cleared on the 11th. Everything else was pending. My other credit, not debit, purchases posted the 12th. I had a capital one payment come out on the 11th as well. Regions is saying that the capital one payment was the overdraft. Now I owe regions almost $200. Is it just me or does something not add up? How can I get an overdraft fee for something when the money was in the bank because the other charges were pending? Seems like they charged that fee so that I would incur the other fees like a snowball effect. What should I do about this. I can't get through to anyone on the 800 #. Who should I even call? What is the best way to handle this?|||Place a call to customer service at respective financial institution or visit nearest branch to speak with customer service officer. Request assistance for an inadvertent overdraft. Polite requests for assistance for some reason empower bank personnel to resolve customer challenges.





There is the discretionary authority to make the adjustment as a customer courtesy. Like most consumers it is impossible to pay excessive fees. Note of the adjustment will be recorded in the history of account.





Make an effort to prevent a recurrance of the overdraft circumstance.











Reminder: Ask for name and make note of the person who provides assistance. Thank them for their help. Send a note of appreciation to customer service management.

No comments:

Post a Comment