Monday, December 12, 2011

In UK, is it a major insult to spit a man's "spunk" back into his mouth during kiss?

my bf atm is from the UK, I'm from the US, and in my particular region you are supposed to, if you don't like how a guy's "Spunk" tastes, kind of tongue it back into his mouth to show him w/o saying it, because' that's rude, but it's ok if he tastes in himself and realizes, wow that is rancid, I should eat more fruit on days im 'gettin some.'





but my bf acted really mad and called me out on it, and from what little research ive done there's nothing on UK sites that people know about "c*m transfer" lol so im curious is this a major insult in the UK|||Your particular region being a trailer park?





Not everything your uncle/dad taught you is true!|||Its called snowballing, and believe it or not some guys dig that ****. I am usually pretty calm but that is one thing that would make be explode.|||I do not think it is the case in the UK. It seems news to me too. You could tell him instead.


I feel like laughing.|||Ewwwww.


We don't do that in the UK.


That's Ewwwwwwwy.|||*shudders*


thats just nasty|||we call it snowballing. it isnt popular.|||Debrett's doesn't mention it. How odd.|||You are very sick!!!!! Swallow!|||thats disgusting. ive never heard of that.|||Thats fn nasty, im from the US, and ive never heard such trash.

No comments:

Post a Comment