Monday, December 12, 2011

I have to register for my classes again this fall, but not sure which class I should take, help?

I am just fumbling over what my degree is going to end up. I am in a community college right now. Really anxious for school. I have gone 2 terms so far %26amp; I have received all A's in writing 115, reading 115, into to business, and I think I would have gotten a B in math 60 so I withdrew. Because I think I could have started out more prepared. Anyway, my current major is just general studies...But I hate that. I want something specific, and I was thinking business because that is the career and/or occupation I am good at %26amp; enjoy most. But I also am good at %26amp; have a passion for writing. However, I don't think my region is so good for journalism. And I have been practicing writing a future book of my own...And you don't need a degree to do that. So should I stick to Business? I was thinking perhaps even it being more specific like an Associates in health/medical Business Administration. But Should I? I am not sure what this degree requires but I can find that out easy enough. I want the credits to be transferable too, incase I transfer to a university later on. ANy advice?|||You seem to be wandering all over the place. Take a vocational interest test which will help guide you to a major and a career./|||Any kind of business administration degree is useful and far better than just taking General Studies. Also, if you're interested in journalism my advice is to take web design classes and maybe a few writing classes that way you can be freelance. You could always go to University and major in business admin and minor in journalism, then you'd get the best of both worlds and an excellent career outlook as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment