Thursday, December 8, 2011

How do i get mom to change me schools?

I'm 16, and I鈥檓 senior at high school, Rutherford College. Next yr is my last year, but I鈥檓 going to drop out at the end of this year, if I鈥檓 not allowed to change schools. If I can change schools for my last year, then I鈥檓 going to complete high school.





The reason is because I really, really, reallllyyyyyyy don't like my school. I鈥檓 from England, and I went to a very good school. It was one of the best, but I moved to New Zealand and I鈥檝e found that most schools ... well....... are a bit umm..... Aren鈥檛 taken at all seriously, are not strict, nothing to what I鈥檓 used to. Very slack In comparison to British schools. I鈥檝e been to a different high school before this one I鈥檓 at atm, and it鈥檚 one of the worst in New Zealand. I鈥檓 currently living in Auckland, which is big, and each region has a completely different reputation. Central Auckland = great. South Auckland = very bad. At my old school students can smoke weed in class, fight, do anything they desired with a small punishment like a detention... and I found it disappointing really. I heard New Zealand was meant to be a fantasy and people would die for the dream with a fresh start. But that school really let it down for me, and so is my current school. People at my school atm, Rutherford College, well.... let鈥檚 just say I鈥檓 very out numbered...... I鈥檓 white... and I鈥檓 not racist. But sometimes it鈥檚 nice once in a while to see someone of my own race. I鈥檓 not racist, don鈥檛 get me wrong, but the Polynesian, Maoris 鈥榓nd islanders in MY CLASSES seem to cause a lot of destruction, vandalism, and are violent people. I feel really unsafe, and I can鈥檛 relax. I have to constantly watch my back, every time I step out a classroom. And I hate it. I keep getting into fights, and I鈥檓 getting threatened a lot... maybe I just don鈥檛 fit in at New Zealand at all. My mother doesn鈥檛 really understand anything I say. She鈥檚 never listened to me. She NEVER listens to me, and I mean that. Here鈥檚 a good example, my step dad beats me up. My mom says "toughen up. I don鈥檛 want to hear it" or last august I was raped she said "why do u keep telling me? I know. Get over it. It was in august" After rape, that鈥檚 not what I want to here... these are not false quotes from her. I鈥檓 just showing you what type of mother she is. And my happiness means absolutely nothing.


I鈥檓 just wondering is there anything at all I can say to get me a transfer.





And no, I will not get myself expelled.|||Oh my goodness!





You are an abused child! If you want to leave the school you are at, tell the Police about how your stepfather abuses you physically, your mother does nothing, and you were RAPED last year! Rest assured, you will be out of that situation, and that school so fast, your head will spin!





Is there a teacher at the school you can talk to? Teachers are mandatory reporters. If you don't feel safe at the school, you need to get legal advice, and counselling as well.


What a mess!|||I know what you mean you should probably get help from someone who can actually do something


i.e. a government helpline|||i understand hw u feel there just show situation 2 mom and explain or just blackmail her as i do saying i will die if nt did|||Rutherford sucks lol... its such a bad school i feel ur pain...





just explain to your mum and if u dont get help from her ring those Whatsup helplines... i think its 0800whatsup then tell them and theyl put u thru to some social services and then they will sort all of ur family troubles out or ur school or wuteva

No comments:

Post a Comment